Looking to start your career, or wanting a career change?
Gwydir Shire Council has the perfect opportunity for you. You can gain valuable skills and obtain a nationally recognised qualification while working as a valued member of a diverse, multi-skilled workforce.
Applications are currently invited for the following positions:
· School Based Trainee Mechanic (Warialda)
· School Based Trainee Carpenter
· School Based Trainee Gardener (Warialda)
· School Based Trainee Gardener (Bingara)
· School Based Trainee Tourism
· Trainee Care Service Employee – Aged Care (Naroo Hostel)
· Trainee Care Service Employee – Hospitality (Naroo Hostel)
· Trainee Planning Officer
· Apprentice Gardener/Horticulture (Warialda & Bingara)
· Apprentice Water & Sewer Operator (Warialda)
· Apprentice Mechanic (Warialda)
· School Based Trainee Community Assets (Admin & Events)
For further information contact Clarissa Barwick 0429 290 100 |firstname.lastname@example.org or Amy Taylor 0457 247 664 |email@example.com
Please submit your application online; by clicking on the Apply Now Button on this page and following the prompts
Letters of application submitted online are to be addressed to the General Manager, and will close on Friday 2nd December 2022 at 4pm.