Are you a qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic?
Are you looking for?
- A flexible, easy to maintain work/life balance.
- The chance to belong to a great team of people.
About the role
You will be working in a well-equipped workshop, responsible for the maintenance and repairs of Council's plant fleet, light vehicles and equipment.
What you will need to succeed
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanical qualifications (essential)
- Current Drivers Licence
- 2 years mechanical experience
What you will get in return
- 9-day fortnight - permanent full-time position for 38hrs/week
- Generous leave entitlements
- Trade industry related training
- The opportunity for potential ongoing career development
The position of Mechanic is classified as Grade 5 in Council's Competency based salary system with a commencing hourly pay rate of $27.068684 plus applicable allowances.
Further information regarding this position can be obtained by contacting Andrew Cooper, Town Utilities and Plant Manager on 0428 241 990 or email@example.com
Applications, addressing the selection criteria, are to be marked confidential and addressed to the General Manager, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.