The role offers the variety of repairing and maintaining a wide variety of plant and equipment.
Are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Escape limitations and work in a role that offers variety
- Apply a wide range of skills and knowledge
- Contribute to a high performing team
- Work in a flexible work environment
- Be supported in your training and professional development
- Gain valuable experience and accelerate your career in Local Government
- The opportunity for potential ongoing career development
Interested applicants will require:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Good communication skills
- A passion for the delivery of high-quality customer service
- The ability to work in a team to achieve outcomes that benefit the community
Position Descriptions can be obtained from Council’s website Council - Gwydir Shire Council (nsw.gov.au) and more information can be obtained by phoning Gwydir Shires Town Utilities and Plant Manager Andrew Cooper on 0428 241 990.
Applications, addressing the role requirements listed in the position description, are to be completed online at Gwydir Shire Council Website