At a Services Australia Agency you can:
- Use our computer to access my.gov.au and other government programs and services and to search for jobs.
- Use the telephone to access our self service options or speak to us.
- Access free Wi-Fi 24/7 to connect to government services. No password required.
- Scan, fax and photocopy documents.
- Confirmation of identity documents certified.
- Lodge forms or pick up brochures.
- Respond to general questions on payments and services.
- Show you a quick and easy way to do your business using self service.
- Help you complete forms and other paperwork.
- Arrange referrals to specialist services.
- Make, review, assess or vary your payments.
- Issue Electronic Banking Transfers (EBTs), concession or Medicare cards.
Services Australia (Centrelink) Agency
24 Maitland Street
Bingara NSW 2404
Hours of business: Mon - Fri - 10.00am - 12.00pm
Go to Services Australia for more information about payments and services.